WEATHER PROOF SHELTER
GB36 Tarp End Walls
Tarp upper section is clear and covers near the peak of the roof and the two sides above the containers. The lower gray section covers the portion of space between the containers.
One side of the tarp walls will contain a regular size entrance door and the opposing side has an overhead doorway that is 9’ Height and 12’ width.
- Clear Vinyl Upper Sections
- Gray Vinyl Lower Sections
- Regular Doorway Size of 72” H x 36” W on one Tarp End Wall
- Overhead Doorway size of 9’ H x 12’ W on the other Tarp End Wall
- Commercial grade vinyl, Velcro, buckles and zippers
- Set of Two End Walls
- Price includes delivery
- Set-up, containers, and roof kit not included
- Convenient Vertical connection using magnets to provide easy installation and removal. Extra weather protection by holding the walls against the containers.
- Metal Hooks provided to connect to grommets at tops of tarp walls